Registration: 8 February 2016
The National Neuroscience Society of Romania is sponsoring 2 travel grants (€ 300 each) to encourage the participation of junior neuroscientists to the 10th FENS Forum of Neuroscience, July 2-6, 2016 in Copenhagen, Denmark (http://forum2016.fens.org).
Eligible applicants should be a:
• member in good standing of SNN
• first author of an accepted abstract to be presented at the Forum
• student/ PhD student affiliated to a Romanian laboratory
The application needs to contain the following attachments:
• Informal application letter
• Submitted abstract
• CV including a list of publications
• Letter of support by the supervisor
Please send applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting your SNN travel grant application is June 5th, 2016.
The deadline for early FENS2016 registration and abstract submission is midnight (CET) on 8 February 2016.