SNN, in partnership with the International Brain Research Organization, offers 2 travel grants to encourage the participation to FENS2022.
The SNN-IBRO travel grants, will reimburse a maximum of 300 Euro/grant, pending the receipts of transportation, accommodation and registration costs.
• The applicant attends FENS2022 in Paris
• The applicant co-authored a poster presented at FENS2022
• The applicant is a PhD student
• The applicant is a member in good standing of the National Neuroscience Society of Romania (SNN)
• The applicant did not receive travel support for FENS2022 from IBRO or FENS
The following documents are required:
• A short CV including the publication list
• A copy of the abstract accepted to FENS2022
The applications should be sent as a single email with all attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any applications received after July 14th 2022 will not be considered.
The winners will be informed by the end of July 2022.