Application deadline: May 15, 2017
The National Neuroscience Society of Romania announces 3 travel grants for participation to FRM2017, 20-23 September 2017, Pécs – Hungary
Travel grant amount: 300 Euro
- The applicant is a student, PhD student or Postdoctoral fellow younger than 35 years of age at the time of the application
- The applicant is affiliated to a Romanian institution at the time of application
- The applicant is a member in good standing of the National Neuroscience Society of Romania
- The applicant is the first author of an abstract submitted to FRM2017
The following attachments are required:
- A short CV including the publication list
- A copy of the abstract submitted to FRM2017
- A recommendation letter from the supervisor
Applications should be sent as a single email with all attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline extended to: May 15, 2017.
The travel grants will be transferred to the recipients’ bank accounts after evidence of acceptance of the abstract to FRM2017 and if the applicant is not a recipient of a FENS/IBRO travel grant to attend FRM2017.